Hey Everybody. My name is Matt Snyder, and welcome to "Speaking Only In Vowels". For my first blog I just want to tell you a little about myself and my blog. As I said before my name is Matt. I'm 18 years old and I'm a college student attending Kent State University. I'm interested in many things...one being blogging. I've been blogging on myspace for about two years now, I came to Blogspot.com to hopefully broaden my assortment of readers. Other than blogging I'm very interested in Politics, Sports, Movies, Music, and many other things. All of these which I will write about in my blog. I'm always up for something new. I love having something new to write about. So if you would ever like to suggest a topic or comment on one of my posts feel free. I love having feedback from my readers so don't be afraid to comment or send me an email at mksblog@ymail.com. I'll try to respond to everybody to the best of my ability.





Speaking Only In Vowels,

Matthew K. Snyder